Democratic Caucuses a catastrophe!

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Watching the Iowa caucus on tv. Announcers don’t know what’s going on or what to say. Democrats can’t get results. Say it’s a technical problem. New system in play. And they (Democrats) want to run healthcare. I’ve been back from Republicans caucus for over two hours. TV says 30,000 Republicans showed up in Iowa. 5,000 more than 2016. Dems will blame President Trump. Probably try to impeach him again.

Fuzz

MAGA

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Seems kinda fishy that 0 results are in some 3 hours after the polls closed. I guess Sanders will not be the winner no matter how it's counted or maybe everyone on the dem side also voted Trump.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
756c9b77203ae0eb32e616a0c247a4c8c1c4fb5f0df1fed68324eb8fc8b377b2.jpg

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Don't come to any conclusions just yet, this might be planned to keep ole Bernie and Biden out. The Democrats may have orchestrated this little show so they can manipulate the outcome.
You are 100% right, the establishment Democrats (shadow government) are the ones not wanting the results of last night out yet because they don't know how to handle Joe Biteme coming in fourth behind the FAR left wing idiots. They are in full meltdown mode and can't deal with it, Im loving every minute of this circus. Im getting my popcorn and beer ready for tonight, this will be better than going to the movies and watching a good Clint Eastwood or John Wayne movie. Go Trump Go 2020!!!

Steve

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just heard that Peter Luving Buttshisname did indeed win in Iowa so far..:wtf

Bernie right behind.......:dunno2

38 percent still out. The new app is a POS. Who'd have thought.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When they were waiting for the results in Iowa someone should have snuck up on Pete's podium and slipped a French Tickler over his microphone to put a perfect end to his evening and then wait to see who he blames it on and that's just right after he gives it a good going over. :laugh4

Mark

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
When they were waiting for the results in Iowa someone should have snuck up on Pete's podium and slipped a French Tickler over his microphone to put a perfect end to his evening and then wait to see who he blames it on and that's just right after he gives it a good going over. :laugh4

Mark
Wished I could have been there done the tickler trick! Maybe Dave could have helped us out......