Democratic Convention moved?

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Whats happening in this country now with the crap that comes out of the House and what might be on the horizon (hopefully not) is like a bad nightmare you can't wakeup from and its hard to believe that the USA might turn into a 3rd world country from what might lay ahead GOD help us.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Both Mom & Dads road ended at a nursing home and I gotta say me & my Brother were both almost slickered by some of the residents of the nursing home. When we went to leave we'd head to the door that could only be opened by a switch and several times we would find an individual standing at the door waiting to get out wearing street cloths and they were so convincing that they were just there visiting someone we would have to ask one of the Aides who they were before we let them out. And several times we would find non residents not knowing about the button standing there so we would have to let them out.

Mark

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Both Mom & Dads road ended at a nursing home and I gotta say me & my Brother were both almost slickered by some of the residents of the nursing home. When we went to leave we'd head to the door that could only be opened by a switch and several times we would find an individual standing at the door waiting to get out wearing street cloths and they were so convincing that they were just there visiting someone we would have to ask one of the Aides who they were before we let them out. And several times we would find non residents not knowing about the button standing there so we would have to let them out.

Mark

Hotel California.

Fuzz

MAGA