Dennis Gage coming to Peach City Beach Cruise

wally409

Well Known Member
IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED!!
Dennis Gage and My Classic Car will be bringing his TV crew to the 8th annual Peach City Beach Cruise in Penticton, BC.
We've spent the last couple of years working on this and just found out that he'll be here on June 20th to 22nd and we're very proud that he chose to showcase our cruise to the world.
Last year we had almost 500 entrants but not one 409 car. This has given me the kick to get my bubbletop ready for the show so I'll be looking to get a few items for it (check the want ads soon).
You can get more information/and or to register on line at: www.peachcitybeachcruise.com
I can also provide any information you may need.
Thanks guys and hope to see you here. I'd be happy to set up a special area right on the beach for any 409 cars that make it up here. FYI, we are 250 miles northeast of Seattle on Highway 97. Wally Hild. :cheers

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That's great Wally.:beerbang Hurry up and get your car done, maybe we'll see you on tv.:deal

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sounds Like Fun !!!!

I checked out the web link and it sounds like a fun event ! I'm going to look into making this one of our runs this summer. We're in Boise, ID so that's approx. 550 mi. one way. Have to see what the fuel prices get to this summer, that will be a big part of the trip, drive or tow !

Any suggestions on a place to stay near the event ?

Bill

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Wally....... maybe a silly question, but have you got room on the beach......... or want an unfinished '38 Chevy either on or off the trailer???........... nice shiney 409 under the hood (which will probably still be at home)....... so shall we say nice shiney 409 between the fenders ??

Dave

wally409

Well Known Member
Hey man - we'll find room for you. Don't know if you've ever been up here but we have two world-class beaches to stay on, one on each side of town.
And yep, your 409 in any car would be absolutely welcome. :cheers wally