Did someone call a tow truck?

bobs409

Administrator
Can't believe it's been 4 months since I had it out but today it got a sudsy bath and a nice ride. I stopped at a gated community that has a neat water fall to snap some pics. I had to fight off a few Indians for these photo's so I hope you like them. :guns (one still at the top on horseback) :D

This thing commands attention, got many thumbs ups and comments at the gas station. Little kids seem to like this more than if it was an ice cream truck! A few yelled out to me, "nice tow truck"!

Well a few odds and ends to do and out for one more nice ride. I don't know when it will come out again, seems hard to find the time to drive them... :dunno

DSCN6718.jpg DSCN6719.jpg DSCN6720.jpg DSCN6721.jpg DSCN6722.jpg

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Nice wrecker Bob. Is that the original wrecker body or did you build a wrecker? I remember the wreckers at the stock car track in West Plains from that era, they were always clean and painted up nice, even back then I thought they were cool.

bobs409

Administrator
How'd you get a raggedy old tow truck into a gated community without getting booted out?? Lookin' good Bob!!

Lonnie

Raggedy? Raggedy??? :D

Do you see part's of the gate on the front bumper!!!:roll:roll

This is actually before you get to the "guard house" check point to get in. :D

Nice wrecker Bob. Is that the original wrecker body or did you build a wrecker? I remember the wreckers at the stock car track in West Plains from that era, they were always clean and painted up nice, even back then I thought they were cool.

Mearl, you have some reading to do! I guess you never saw my wrecker build thread. Here's a step by step build:
http://www.348-409.com/forum/threads/1969-custom-30-tow-truck-restoration.17274/

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Wow Bob, I had no idea; I have a whole new appreciation for the truck and maybe even you.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob, it needs something on the doors, maybe a pic of you or your cat?:browAs my grandson would say, nice twuck.

Don

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey Don ,

Just imagine if bob got into the business of towing Camels with his truck

"Bob's Camel Tow Service":roll

What would he use as a slogan then:teehee

Steve