Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
There will never be another Benny Hill.

beni-hil.gif

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Then you’re extremely lucky...... look up the video dating matrix ......sounds like you got the unicorn........ either that.......... or she was a dude.....!!!!!

I’m sure there’s some things I did wrong .....but I treated her well.... bought her flowers for probably the first three years of our marriage every payday willingly she asked me to stop the money could be spent better elsewhere ...... never verbally assaulted her.....( no name calling )....... never hit her..... I’ve never done drugs..... I’ve never had a drinking problem ..... I worked six and seven days a week for 25 years to make a decent living to give her a decent house....... and I worked equally as hard for my children, I loved her enough for three lifetimes .......didn’t matter

The adage ......if mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy....... always applies

Sorry to hear that things didn't work for you. That doesn't mean that is everyone's experience. I have seen many friends and family go down the same road. Some times it doesn't matter what "you" do. If the other person is not of the same like mind, it will never work period. Lucky? I guess there was some luck in it. However I was not fooled by the short term partying and sex. Nor was I fooled by the fantasy of marriage. I asked myself if I could look at that face across the breakfast table for the rest of my life, and I asked her too. I will let her know she is actually a guy though. She is blonde, and I am not sure she/he knows either. Turns out I have been gay my whole life and didn't know. I think I will go out and buy a Prius that is commensurate with my new status :good