Didn't we have.....

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Poor little snowflakes. :mock :roll
I will agree that the cost of education is too high, however I really cannot understand how any person thinks it is ok borrow money and then think they should not have to pay it back. Realistically there is no difference between one type of loan and another, so why should we have to pay for our credit cards, home loans, car loans, personal loans etc. :dunno I have encountered a few people that felt they should not have to pay, they didn't like my response.:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She can stay with me but I'm still not gonna pay off her college loan debt.:brow:D

Mark
Over 35 years ago I married my wife, she came with college debt. I just accepted it was part of the deal and paid the loans with her. We paid them off. They didn't have to come hunt us down or hound us for the payments. If these whining pieces of garbage get their way, I want it retroactive. I want all the money we paid, plus all the money her parents paid for college loans. After all, people think they are owed money for things that happened to their great great grand parents. They say the money would have trickled down, or would have been inherited, so I am claiming the same thing.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
82144122_10220808338659845_2110341720011964416_n.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
Nurses today, are like the flight attendants on the airplanes... you never know what their sexual preference is, nor what they started life as originally, male or female. You have to be very selective and carful deciphering their origins...

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Here's what it costs to attend my alma mater (Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio) in today's dollars:

https://case.edu/financialaid/undergraduates/cost-undergraduate-attendance

Damn! That's nearly $70K per year! Of course this was 50 years ago, but I did go for 8 years :)

I worked my way through all eight years (painted houses in the summers, bartended during the school year), had no financial support from my parents (Dad was a milkman, then a school janitor), earned the terminal Ph.D. and graduated with less than $4K debt which I paid off in one year. I wish people did that today...

We weren't allowed to be "snowflakes" back then :).

TomK