Ding dong!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Like I said, no I didn't like her in so many ways. She purposely stayed knowing she was going die to block another court appointee that she felt was contrary to her political views. Pretty sad that she didn't want to try and enjoy more of her last days so she could stop Trump. Supreme Court justices should never become political. She blatantly did so as others are starting to do. It will be a very sad situation for the US if politics are allowed to be a part of the Supreme Court. So, no, I didn't wish death on her. However I am not unhappy that she is not a part of the court anymore.

chuckl

Well Known Member
Now, Pelosi is threatening impeachment against Trump to prevent him from naming a new member to the Supreme Court. It is the President's responsibility to do so. This prevents a 4/4 impasse against decision making. What a f**ked up doofus, Pelosi is! She is hoping against hope that Harris (Biden) will get elected and is doing everything she can to derail the Trump express. God help us if this is all the quality that they can muster. Sooner or later, the dimocrats will win the White House; the shist will really hit the fan.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Now, Pelosi is threatening impeachment against Trump to prevent him from naming a new member to the Supreme Court. It is the President's responsibility to do so. This prevents a 4/4 impasse against decision making. What a f**ked up doofus, Pelosi is! She is hoping against hope that Harris (Biden) will get elected and is doing everything she can to derail the Trump express. God help us if this is all the quality that they can muster. Sooner or later, the dimocrats will win the White House; the shist will really hit the fan.
They were threatening that anyway, even before RBG croaked so what's different?
All you need to know is what would Chuckie do if the situation was reversed.