Disappearing Door

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We saw this car ..........:eek: ...or one just like it at Woodward a couple years ago

We were sittin' at a corner and this Lincoln pulls up, window starts to go down
and keeps on goin'........:scratch seemed to go right under the car

talk about freakout............:rolleyes:

thanx for the reminder........:cheers
bj

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Garbageman, My mom sent that to me a few weeks ago. When I saw the title and who was posting it I thought it was going to be a video of the Colorado that was racing the Camaro at the Nostalgia Drags in Shelton, Washington that lost its door and hit the Camaro. Oh well....:doh

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Sorry Dan. I would like to see that video because we were in our pits when that happened. I did see the Panoz bite the dust that Friday.

Happy New Year Everyone

Paul

Eotnak

Supporting Member 1
anyone else notice that they don't show the inside of the door? What kind of door panel do you get? Plus all the buttons have to be on the dash. Pretty awesome concept, though.

62sedan

While this concept and design is very neatly done, it seems to me it would be almost impossible to get into a car like that if you were in a hurry..... especially if it was raining hard. We all know how we open the door just enough to squeeze into our everyday cars in a really wet weather situation. Just my observance and opinion.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
While this concept and design is very neatly done, it seems to me it would be almost impossible to get into a car like that if you were in a hurry..... especially if it was raining hard. We all know how we open the door just enough to squeeze into our everyday cars in a really wet weather situation. Just my observance and opinion.

Didn't you notice the automatic awning on the option page. Its rain sensitive.....:roll :roll :roll