Disc Brakes

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I know this has been talked about in earlier discussions, but I would like some members to post the companies that they had good luck dealing with and product. I am looking for a disc brake kit that will work with stock 14x6 steel rims.

Kevin

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I bought mine from Classic Performance Products in CA. I have to use 15" wheels with the stuff I bought but I have seen kits that you can use 14". I had great success dealing with CPP. I had called several places that had the parts but they couldn't answer my questions to my satisfaction. I talked to Jeff at CPP and he was excellent. I did stump him a couple of times, but he put the phone down, went to his books and came back with the answer.

I don't know if they have the parts for the 14" wheels, and I didn't ask because I have 15" Torque Thrust wheels going on the car. I would definately recommend that you call them & ask for Jeff....... I'm sure he'll tell you if they have the parts you need.
1-800-522-5004

Dave

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks Dave and Brian. I will start the info gathering with them.

Kevin

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Brian: Are those prices, up to date?:dunno $ 595.00 sounds pretty good, for all you get.:clap Their website hasn't been updated, in a while.:doh Skip:)

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Skip-

Not sure about the prices, but they were the same about 6 months when I checked for a friend.