Donald Trump could become US President before 2024

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A few things come to mind. The first is when people, or groups divide themselves. Calling other Conservatives and Republicans Rino's, is like Hillary calling people who supported Trump deplorables. It dif nothing to help the left. On the contrary, it invigorated the right to vote. I think people can be conservative and republican and not support Trump. It wasn't that Trump didn't have some good ideas or policies, it was not that we don't need a strong conservative in the White House, House and Senate, it was how he executed those ideas that caused 99% of his issues. He is his own worst enemy. Trump has become a lightening rod like Pelosi or Schumer, to the left and members of the right. Imagine if Pelosi or Schumer ran for President. The right would come out in droves. People that never voted and hated politics would to get involved in campaigns just to beat them. The same will happen if Trump runs again, however it will be from the left, and the people on the right who he alienated, and people being called Rino's. Just my opinion, however the best thing for the Republican party would be for Trump to disappear from politics. Every time his name is mentioned it enrages and invigorates the left. We need to find candidates that can bring the party together, and Trump is not that person.

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We need to support the candidates Donald Trump endorses for the midterms---I just worry the demorats will just cheat again,thats all they know, they haven't any good policies

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
Anyone who thinks this would actually happen is delusional. It would first require he be made Speaker of the House, which would be an incredible break from precedent and won't happen since there aren't likely enough hardline MAGA nutswingers to open that can of worms. Secondly, it would require that both Biden and Harris be impeached and convicted, which won't happen since the GOP won't have 2/3rd majority in the Senate.