Don's gone Crazy Stroker, 1966 C-10

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Yea, its taking youtube a min or so to load.. Should be view-able now...

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey hey fells, and for those that served, thank you for your service!!!!

The upgrade to Betsy with electric fans went real smooth. Real simple process for anyone thinking about going that way, just a couple measurements and a couple hrs and thats about it... Just drive too much and getting stuck in stop and go traffic puckering is taking a toll on my backside, ha!

Did a couple quick videos for a baseline on anyone thinking of going this and love the feedback on any further improve it...

Theres some other vids posted if your interested on watching me wire, but heres the meat of it....

Road Test

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Is there a fitting or sleeve for an oil sander that let's me hook up to my idiot light but also let's me keep an eye on a guage??? I'm a guage starin kinda guy, so been running with my oil light on....

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well, I think its about that day to start the upgrade to Hydro-boost brakes for the truck!

I've been noticing that when coming to a long stop, something where my foots on the peddle for more than 3 sec, eventually you feel the peddle get hard. Theres been a couple times where we've been "movin" and slowing down needs a bit more help from me, so i have to grab the e-brake with the left hand to help out..... Thinking that dog dont hunt if i really want the kids and Jeanne to learn how to drive it..

To get as much info out there on the difference, can you guys help me think of a some kinda brake test of the before and after and share the info. Was thinking of setting up cones and doing a stop test? From what i'm reading, vacuum boosters give you 700-1000ft lbs of benifit, Hydro 2,400-2,700....At the very least, i can make a quick video and share the install...

(its a good day to have a good day)

Before ....

20190529_172136.jpg

Wilwood Hydro-Boost Kit contents

20190529_172113.jpg