Don't Know Why

Auggie56

But I want a 348 in my 56' Chevy. My car is a 2dr sedan Belair, that's a way's from needing an engine, but they can only get harder to find if I wait. I'll be asking questions from time to time. But for now, I'm reading up on the wealth of information, in the archives. Thanks for all the information you guys have posted.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard:beerbang When you say that the car is a long way from needing an engine dose that mean that it's together now and running or that the car is a long way from being done:dunno Either way 56 is one of my favorites. Love to know what you've got planned and what your progress is. Ken

scotty t

Supporting Member 1
hey, another tri-five guy! these guys have a LOT of good info to share. a "w" would look cool in your 56.
scotty t

Auggie56

Welcome aboard:beerbang When you say that the car is a long way from needing an engine dose that mean that it's together now and running or that the car is a long way from being done:dunno Either way 56 is one of my favorites. Love to know what you've got planned and what your progress is. Ken

Thanks for asking Ken. Ive had this car since 87', and five years ago I disassembled all but the body off the frame. She needs floors and quarters, that will make it a pretty solid car. Work has kept me from doing anything further. But I'm making time now. That is if the economy don't put me out of a job. LoL:evil

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Go for it.hit a few car shows, check out what others have done, Talk to others who are building cars. That always gives me motivation:cheers