Down Time

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If you feel like somethings wrong .......go with your gut ......and tell your doctor you want more tests .......some people are lucky enough to have their bodies tell them what’s wrong, or that there is........ others are not as fortunate .......!!!
The stress test with the dye with picture images

Back when I was in my 40's, I had a stress test and the doc said Ted it's 85% you do not have any heart issues.

I said doc I'm a Maintenance Manager and I do not like the number 85, I like 100% week later had a heart Cath with zero blockage 100% results.

Last edited:

Well Known Member
:dohHi guys. I am typing this, from the hospital. I had a heart attack, Sunday night. I am doing fine, so far.:applThey will be putting Stents, in me. The problem artery, is 90% blocked. Have a lot of reading, to catch up. Hope to be back, next week.:prayCatch you all later.
Have a speedy recovery,take care.

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
:dohHi guys. I am typing this, from the hospital. I had a heart attack, Sunday night. I am doing fine, so far.:applThey will be putting Stents, in me. The problem artery, is 90% blocked. Have a lot of reading, to catch up. Hope to be back, next week.:prayCatch you all later.

WOW Skip !! I haven't been on the forum for awhile. The first thing i see when i'm back is this !! I hope everything is going well for you ! Sorry to hear about your problem and you will be in my family"s prayers !!

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not good at all to hear Skip. Speedy recovery and as others have said, leave those nurses alone.
Unless of course it is sponge bath time :love
tenor.gif

Gav

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Get well soon! Why have they waited all week to put the stents in? MY dads had three heart attacks and they've always put them in that day. By the way he has 14 stents and his first heart attack was in 2001 you'll be fine.
Bryan: The first doctor last week, was ready to do them. After he took picture's, he found out the Bad artery 99% was calcified, He wouldn't touch it.:doh The house Doctor told me, bypass was my only option. :hideI told him, I take care of my wife, and didn't want to be Down, for three weeks. He told me "I'll get back to you." Next day, he tells me the Head Cardiac Doctor said, he can do the job. He was gonna use a Roto Blade, to clear the Artery.:eek3After about a week, they did it. He didn't need to do the Roto.:pray All the Meds and blood thinners they gave me, the junk in the artery, just pushed right out. He put 2 stents in, the same artery.:clap Never felt a thing. When I came out of the Cath Lab, I started bleedingn from my groin, where they went in. Later he gave me a few needles, down there, and I was OK. Next day, my doctor came in, and said " Ready to go home? Hell Yeah. :clap Came home yesterday. :appl Feel Great.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I want to Thank, all of you, for the prayers and well wishes.:bow I feel like, I have a couple of New spark plugs in me.:clap When I came out of the Cath Lab, I had to take a wicked P*ss.:doh I told the nurse. She told me "You CAN'T get up" Alright, I'm gonna Wiss all over the bed and myself.:rolleyes She comes back with the Dick Bottle.:confused I told her,"I can't piss laying down" She flipped the sheet off, grabbed Mr. Peabody, and stuck him in the bottle and said "Now Pee" :laugh2 I Pissed, like a Race Horse.:rolleyes Again, I want to thank, all of you. This is what makes this Club # 1.:appl