Down Time

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:dohHi guys. I am typing this, from the hospital. I had a heart attack, Sunday night. I am doing fine, so far.:applThey will be putting Stents, in me. The problem artery, is 90% blocked. Have a lot of reading, to catch up. Hope to be back, next week.:prayCatch you all later.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Get well soon! Why have they waited all week to put the stents in? MY dads had three heart attacks and they've always put them in that day. By the way he has 14 stents and his first heart attack was in 2001 you'll be fine.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:dohHi guys. I am typing this, from the hospital. I had a heart attack, Sunday night. I am doing fine, so far.:applThey will be putting Stents, in me. The problem artery, is 90% blocked. Have a lot of reading, to catch up. Hope to be back, next week.:prayCatch you all later.

The good news is, they caught it (is it the LAD/left main)??.......Easy for me to say......but I'm sure you will do well. Stents have become safely and widely used nowadays. (I worked in the Cath Labs for years in my earlier life)..... My brother has 6......and still raisin' hell! - Get well!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4

Hey Skip...... I’m sorry to hear that you had a heart attack .......but don’t worry about the stents ......it’s a very common procedure .......I had 2 stents in a 100% blockage in my right coronary artery when I was 37 ........unfortunately heart disease runs in my family........... get well soon.......prayers sent.......