Drag Racing & Patriotism

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So currently here for a short holiday and landed Saturday in LA.
Sunday went to Famoso Drags early for the ANRA Summer nationals, which was way cool.
Apart from the excellent racing, it was awesome once again to experience the true patriotism when the national anthem was played. EVERYONE stood faced the flag and stood there with TRUE pride.
Truely An honour to be part off.

O and the back-up girls were nice on the eye too.
Gav

Attachments

• 54E9DFDE-EB93-41E2-A8A9-7B9346689010.jpeg
    54E9DFDE-EB93-41E2-A8A9-7B9346689010.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Gav, thanks for stopping by yesterday. Wish we had more time or an event to go to, but schedules can be tough sometimes. Thanks also for the to-do list, I will try to have everything done before you show up next year. Ha ha.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Gav, thanks for stopping by yesterday. Wish we had more time or an event to go to, but schedules can be tough sometimes. Thanks also for the to-do list, I will try to have everything done before you show up next year. Ha ha.
Dave, it was great catching up. Thanks so much for the hospitality and rocker covers, gratefully appreciated.
Next year when we are back wil certainly have set some time aside with you and the team for a couple of cold ones.
Yes, keep on to the “To Do” list and then I will be itching for a ride in the Nova.
Told wife I had bought an engine and showed her the vid. Boy did she bite - ha ha.
Thanks again

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Dave, it was great catching up. Thanks so much for the hospitality and rocker covers, gratefully appreciated.
Next year when we are back wil certainly have set some time aside with you and the team for a couple of cold ones.
Yes, keep on to the “To Do” list and then I will be itching for a ride in the Nova.
Told wife I had bought an engine and showed her the vid. Boy did she bite - ha ha.
Thanks again
What will she do when it shows up at your door???

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Enjoy your vacation Gav. At the National shooting match a couple weeks ago the National Anthem was played all six days. Caps off, no knees taken. Lot's of vets, Patriots, and proud Americans shoot. If someone takes a knee, they may have a hard time getting up.