dual snorkel air cleaner

9ermike

Supporting Member 1
Awesome!

Very nice, Tommy. All your cars are great. Being a 60 something myself, I also like the WW tires on the Corvvie. I like in upper Michigan but, I have 3 kids that live in Alexandria, VA. I'd like to <a href="http://go-advertising.com?go=cruise" onmouseover="window.status = 'goto: cruise';return 1" onmouseout="window.status=''">cruise</a> down & see your cars sometime when I'm there visiting
Mike

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
9ermike,
You would certainly be welcomed to come by. Just let me know when you are going to be in the area.
Tommy

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I received the repo 409-425 air cleaner today from Phil Reed. It's better than I expected. At something under 800 dollars, there's no way you could buy a used one and restore it. It's actually made by Show Cars right here in the USA Thanks Phil:)

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tommy,,, Don`t you have a local AA club???? LOL

My point I guess is all those AAFBCAAA Natinterregonal meets are every year !!

Our "International" Convention will be the first and the coverage should be in "our" mag CR !! Good chance your car/cars could be photoed !!

This is not just a great gathering,,,,,IT WILL BE HISTORY !!!
First and biggest gathering of "W" powered cars EVER !!

I ,,myself am putting off going to a few events that were planned on so I can get to KC !!

I`m sure the shows you are planing on going to are important but,,,,,, I think you and anyone else should seriously think about attending "THEE" convention !!

There will be some owners that will really regret missing it !! After the fact,,,,IMO
,,,,dq

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Great looking piece Tom. Love those 63s.
There's nothin' nicer than adding to the collection.
I see you follow the same policy I do........"in addtion to.....not instead of"
Make sure you put a lock on that new air cleaner, I need one for my 63.............doohh!

BJ:cheers