Dumb SOB!

El Rat

Well Known Member
Now in my 70 plus years I’ve met some really intellectually challenged individuals. I met an engineer at Exxon that thought we should replace the “O” rings with new rings, I knew a gent that tried to add oil through the dipstick hole and a guy that put the rear end (chunk) in upside down. But a guy that walks around, in freezing weather, with a noose around his neck has got to win the Darwin Award for 2019!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yep and his Empire just collapsed all around him for pulling this little stunt, Fox just axed him from doing the last two episodes, it sucks to be him right now.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
He'll redeem himself by having an interview with some sycophant and say he did it because its been a hard life as a black man. That he was bringing the plight of other black men to the forefront.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
This crap is all over the tv. So tired of seeing it. Who cares?? Not me. Isn't there something better to report on?? This guys story stunk from the beginning. Pays these 2 co-conspirators with a check. OMG. This guy should have been a politician. Would have gotten further. Hope he is a better actor then liar, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah but it was usin peeples that drove him to do the dastardly deed, it least he wasn't taking a knee yet that I know of.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I think what Mark is saying James, is that he is blaming others (peeples) for his behavior. At least that is my interpretation. Perfect example of not taking responsibility for your own actions. When things turn to crap, blame it on something or someone else. Apparently, he didn't like the salary he was being paid and thought this publicity stunt would somehow be a path to more money. Now he has no job and will have much less money before this is through. You know what I despise even less then this, his lawyers speaking out, attesting to his fine character, professing his innocence. Suggesting he is being set up. When all is said and done, these same loud mouths will plead him out to avoid a trial. Lawyering. Yuck :no. What a sleazy profession. Parasites, but I guess someone has to do it. I'd rather be a greeter at Walmart. My apologies in advance if any members here are attorneys and I offended you personally. Wasn't my intent. BTW, I have one close relative and several good friends that are attorneys, but I don't hold it against them :teehee, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I don't know what you said Nick because I'm tired of all this shit!!!!!!
Will not spend any more time checking in about this#%^$%^&&%%$!!!!!!!!!
I feel the same way, Phil.:doh It's the same $hit all day. From one moderator to the next. :doh Same Crap. I won't listen to any more, of that Airhead AOC.:horse I would, rather watch, Paint Dry.:bore3