East Coast 348-409 Reunion at Mason-Dixon

alloy409

Well Known Member
Dave thank you so much for your effort and great pictures, I know you'll be running next year ,so I better be looking for a replacement! Your idea of picture ,name and car was spot on !!!Again thank you .

alloy409

Well Known Member
I want to extend a special thanks to Dick MacKenzie (thanks for the shower), Rich Wilson, Philip Moyer, Dave Mills, Gary Gore, Elmer Watcher and others who stepped up to help, for helping make this, in my opinion, the best 348-409 gathering ever. Even though we had to use our rain date, the loyalty was there. Thanks to all participants for coming out and helping make this come together. At the end of the day, Elmer Watcher, track owner, approached me and said it was the the most impressive 409 field he'd ever seen and was very proud to have us at his track and has invited us back next year. Thank you all again!

There was a videoographer on sight, who I've done business with, and he does excellent work. If you are interested in contacting him, his name is Rick Butterworth and his email is ricksaarinc@yahoo.com. Company name is Modified Productions and phone number is 540-521-3160.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks to all for the great pictures. Its obvious everyone had a great time. Wished I could have been there but seeing the pictures has made my day.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
View attachment 37092 ------------------- Bryan & Ray , in round two battle, one of the closest races of the day.
Bryan and I literally slugged it out all day long. Ran both time trials and two rounds of racing with me trying to best him. First round, Byran's R/T, -.050, dial 7.30. Ray, -.040 R/T ,7.48 dial. Me leaving early first is worst, gave Bryan the win at 7.302 to my 7.503. We were close enough that it inspired me to do a $20.00 buy back. Round two, Bryan's dial in, 7.28 to my 7.50. R/T, Bryan, .155 to my .196. 60', Bryan, 1.628 to my 1.594. 330, Bryan, 4.7 to my 4.720. 660, Bryan, 7.279@94.99 to my 7.387@91.83. Really great race but I just could not get around this great racer.