East Coast 348-409 Reunion at Mason-Dixon

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Thanks Al and your team of people who made the weekend so enjoyable! Thanks folks for the great pictures of the car and my family. The fifth generation of Steele's are enjoying the '62 Biscayne. I think that is really just great! On the rainy Saturday, we all loaded in the van and enjoyed Antietam Battlefield, Harpers Ferry, and Frederick, Md. Al, sorry about being late for the eliminations. I didn't hear the announcement. I was on the other side of the track watching my grandson Andrew. He was asked to be the pit crew chief for a fuel rail dragster driver. The little oil leak I had - the speedo cable patch came off the right side speedo gear housing. We are all looking forward to returning next year. Great being with you ALL.

alloy409

Well Known Member
Thank's Mark. Sounds like you and your family had a good time. That area offers a lot of history . Thank's for coming ... See you next year .

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Now I know how all those who didn't make gatherings over the years felt :doh. We sure wanted to come but just not in the cards for this year. We'll make plans for next as soon as the dates are available.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Thanks to every one who helped put on this event. We had a great time and met a lot of nice people. Thanks brian, for letting us know about the race. We have watched you guys race at Thompson before but didn't know you would let an old ford run with you guys. Looking forward to next year.

What a cool car you have Randy! You have a "W" block in your car you're always welcome to race with us!!