Eastwood 135 mig welder

bobs409

Administrator
Eastwood 135 mig welder $349.99 (on sale for $299.99 at the time of this post)

MIG Welder - MIG Welders - MIG Welding – Eastwood MIG 135 Welder 2016-06-07 18-40-58.jpeg

I just had to do a review on my newest mig welder purchase. I bought an Eastwood 135 mig welder a short while back and absolutely love it! This thing performs so good, it's actually hard to get a bad weld! First time I tried it, I laid down one of the best beads in my life. (having used a wire feed flux core up to this point sorry to say) The quality is excellent in every respect, no cheap parts here. One of the selling points the controls. You can fine tune the amperage and wire speed unlike most welders that only have a few settings.

This machine can run flux core wire but I can safely say I will never use that stuff again. The clean welds using the argon/c02 gas is a thing of beauty. No splattery mess like flux core and the weld quality isn't even comparable. So far I only used .023 sized wire but it can take up to .030 in both steel and stainless. It comes with a small spool of .023 but the nice thing is this machine accepts the 10 lb spools so you can save money.

Without a doubt, this is my new favorite tool. Solid 5 stars!!!

See this model here:
http://www.eastwood.com/mig-welder-110vac-135a-output.html

Bonus Tip: I bought mine thru Jegs.com so I would get free shipping and not have to pay PA sales tax. I also got it a little cheaper as well!

Just a few facts from Eastwood:

Eastwood's own MIG 135 Welder: as good as the "name brands", but at a fraction of the price!

Welds mild and stainless steel as thin as 24-gauge
Welds up to 3/16" with solid core wire
Welds up to 1/4" with flux core wire
25-135-amp welding range
Tweco-Style Gun and Consumables