ELECTRIC 51 SPEED SHOP

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My #1 son Casey just put out a new promo. Very professional and should bring him more business than he can handle.

I follow the electric conversion pretty close and the electric conversion world is getting cheaper and cheaper and the knowledge is growing so quickly on how to do it. My boys will probably drive to school in electric conversion.

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That’s really cool Cecil! That makes me proud that i know someone that has a son thats doing things like this! Maybe you should think about picking out one of your project vehicles and electrifying it!!!!!:salute

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hey Cecil, that's great

My lad spent over 6 years at Tesla, knows a shit load about all this stuff, he is now in Northern Idaho doing some freelance stuff as well as working for a boat company doing electric drive and autonomous stuff.

yell out if your lad needs his contact.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Cecil, that's great

My lad spent over 6 years at Tesla, knows a shit load about all this stuff, he is now in Northern Idaho doing some freelance stuff as well as working for a boat company doing electric drive and autonomous stuff.

yell out if your lad needs his contact.
Thanks Grub, I'll mention it to him.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I am back to work......on airplanes. I want to retire again so I can do cars.
You and I both know electric airplanes are getting big. Won't be long and I won't be able to rent anything unless its electric. I'm hoping I'm young enough to get to pilot a quadra-copter. My boys will be around to watch/fly in racing series form. Looks like they might start racing with actual people in the next couple years.