Ellen DeGenerate

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Fig leaf explains alot Carmine. I thought maybe it was exceptionally cold out.
You're a funny one alright :laugh4:laugh4:laugh4. I'll tell you a true story about a fig leaf. I live about 45-50 minutes from the original site of the 1969 Woodstock Festival in Bethel, NY. Never made it to the original one, but in subsequent years I would go there. Nothing really organized. More spontaneous if anything, but still drew a lot of people. One of those years, I rode my Harley there and was going to turn into the field by the monument. I got into this gully going real slow and tried to make a hard right turn, but couldn't. The bike fell over and I was able to jump out of the way. Shut the motor off and this guy saw me, who had been in a tent, and asked if I needed any help setting it up. I said sure. He came to where I was, wearing nothing but a fig leaf and a Daniel Boone powder horn around his neck. His ass was hanging out the back. Oh my. He helped me set up my bike and I prayed for no wind. He invited me down to his tent to see his collection of Woodstock memorabilia. Quite a few people there. The next thing I knew, he took the end off his powder horn, got out an e-z wider paper, and rolled a joint. He took a few hits and started passing it around. He told the one guy not to give me any because I can't even ride sober. He was right on that, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
So the thread was about Ellen D crossdressing as a woman and Junky wants to discuss getting something in his throat surgically removed. Coincedance??