Ellen DeGenerate

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Everyone, is entitled, to Love, whom ever they want, in this world.:clap Gay Marriage, a mockery of Jesus's teachings. :bat Don't know, what Portia see's in Ellen.:dunnoWhat's, her Attraction?:fear

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't care what they want to do with their lives in private they have the right but since the Dems protect this kind of behavior they like to parade themselves around like everyone thinks their lives & everything they say is important. I would appreciate it if they just keep it to themselves especially when one of them is dog butt ugly.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
One thing I never understood about lesbians, is their desire to have sex. I do believe they have strapped on sexual hardware that simulates a penis, and they have intercourse. So, if they like that, why not try the real deal?? Less fuss and muss. Even a surprise at the end. And male gays who practice anal sex, if you like that, why not give a vagina a try. That's a perfect, natural cavity for you. It was designed to accommodate both big and small. I guess I just don't get this whole gay thing. Simply put, males and females have different plumbing for a reason. Not hard to understand. And gays getting "married", you can call the union a marriage, if you like. In my eyes, it will never be a marriage that I acknowledge. Marriage is between a male and female. Adam and Eve; not Adam and Steve. It's an abomination. The gays flaunt this marriage nonsense almost like a trophy; a badge of courage. I'm getting tired of all the exposure this BS is receiving. I see it on tv, on line and read it in the papers. Sometimes, I feel it's being forced on us. The above is just my opinion, My intent isn't to offend anyone. Well, enough said. I have to watch some Andy Griffith reruns and escape some of this madness, Carmine.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Me thinks the genie is out of the bottle. You can't spin the TV channels without landing on a commercial featuring either gays or mixed race couples, thereby reinforcing the belief to us all that this is the norm. Bring back the closets please.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Me thinks the genie is out of the bottle. You can't spin the TV channels without landing on a commercial featuring either gays or mixed race couples, thereby reinforcing the belief to us all that this is the norm. Bring back the closets please.

Just what"they" wanted. Do a search on the double digit increased risk gays have of getting colon cancer. Who pays for that?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Watch the Comedy Channel late at night the cockroach's come crawling out from the dark places. You have your rubber commercials and you have the tattooed skants from the 900 sex phone calls then there's all the sex toys for all the women that couldn't find a date or the husband/boyfriend that couldn't get it up.

Mark

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Watch the Comedy Channel late at night the cockroach's come crawling out from the dark places. You have your rubber commercials and you have the tattooed skants from the 900 sex phone calls then there's all the sex toys for all the women that couldn't find a date or the husband/boyfriend that couldn't get it up.

Mark
What channels????????

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Why the hell should I stay up that late at night just to watch a bunch of libbys preach their nonsense???????????? If I can't sleep.or wake up at that time,I'd rather come here.Maybe,just maybe I can help someone.:mad3

I watch the South Park cartoons Don they do a pretty good job of bashing Politicians and the one about Hillary having a dirty bomb stuck up her snatch (Willy must have stuck it in there cause she didn't have a clue) and when the FBI agent went in to try to disarm it her ole dirty snatch done ate him was a pretty good laugh and Al Gores ManBearPig half man half bear and half pig was pretty funny also and I couldn't believe it but the founders of South Park are Repubeicans.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Carmine: You made me Laugh.:laughI watch Andy Griffith, every night, also.:clap A much Nicer period, in American Life.:appl But, I must say, I wondered a lot about Gomer and Goober.:doh:laugh2Were they, the "talk of Mayberry"?:teehee
I agree Skip. Certainly a much nicer time period for me. I really enjoy watching that show. Seeing Andy and his son going fishing with that long fishing pole. No cars. No cell phones. No tv. No radio. No people. Just the two of them. Very relaxing. As for Goober, not sure, but we know about Gomer aka Jim Nabors (SP). He was such a nice actor. Never would have thought he was gay. Died in Hawaii not too long ago I thought. I think he did a spin off show of his own; Gomer Pyle, USMC. I watched some of that. Not sure how successful it was, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I agree. I liked Jim Nabors, also.:clapThere's a difference, in being Gay and being Queer. :dunno The decent Gay people, didn't parade themselves around, for attention.:rolleyes They lived their lives, quietly and respectfully.:appl

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yup. You're right Skip. I just hate it when they try to shove this crap down our throats. I have a few male friends who are gay. Known them along time. Enjoy their company. Never any issue or problems. We respect each others preference. Nothing ever said or done in the presence of each other. They all should act like these guys. Maybe things would be better for all. I'll never forget, about 10 years ago or so, my wife and I took a train down to NYC. In was in August on a nice Sunday afternoon. We just wanted to walk around and hang out for while. We got to Central Park-Columbus Circle-and right in the middle of some parade. The first thing I noticed was all the colors. Quite a lot. Wondered what this was until I saw women holding hands, kissing and men doing the same. OMG. Right in the middle of a gay/lesbian parade. These people were acting like they were proud of what they were doing and that it was the norm. Maybe for them it is. I don't know. I do know we had to be the only heterosexual couple there. We had to get out of there. I began to imagine this parade was being covered by the media, and having a large family, someone was bound to see us at this parade. How would I ever explain this. Thank God no one saw us and we never talk about it, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Oct. 14, 2018--Searchers found the body, of a White, Bearded man, early Sunday morning, at the bottom of the Dismal River. :drop It appeared, that his private parts, were removed, and sowed to his forehead.:laugh He was also wearing cement boots. They are looking for people, to ID this body.:dunno So far, only 3 have come forward.