Englishtown is dead!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
https://docs.google.com/gview?embed...way.com/mydocuments/nappfamilyrestructure.pdf

Can't say I am suprised but definitely sad. Englishtown is no longer. I guess the family finally got tired of fighting the neighbors over noise complaints. Now those of us in the northeast only have Epping and Lebanon Valley left.

Will they still be having a swap meet if you know?? I go to Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ, Carmine. OK. Just saw that they will continue those meets.

dynoray

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
the thing is they are still going to run the motorcross ,drifting,carting and mud bogs and monster truck events as well as shows and swap meets as far as i know. there s a big company down this way(IAA) they are leasing part of the place to store insurance,totaled vehicles there. supposed to be big bucks they are getting from this company. so as far as noise,most of those events still make noise,also now the neighbors will have kinda of a junkyard there now.with leaking vehicles! back in 2012 when sandy storm hit they let the same company store flood/salvage vehicles there on the racetrack to boot.. the next year after all those junks leaked all kinds of fluids all over the place,racers were complaining how bad the track was,slippery etc. its unfortunate that people are more loyal to the dollar. have gone there for years and raced there alot,sad to see this happen. theres a bunch of people commenting about it on facebook and also nitromater.com.