Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson dead

bobs409

Administrator
Wow, we're losing celebrity's left and right! First Ed Mcmahon and now Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

I must be getting old. :yawn:

Richard/SIA

Well Known Member
But none of the #$@!&*! who REALLY should die, have!

I have a list, MJ was toward the bottom.
The other two were not even on it.

No one near the top has gone, even though they are much older and known to be in poor health.

Not only is life not fair, neither is death. :rolleyes:

bobs409

Administrator
Yeh, I never liked MJ myself. Just odd that 3 are gone in such a short time. Ya never know when your number will be up. :cry

My grandfather lived to be 85 and healthy up until the last couple of months so I'm hoping I take after him. :D

On a similar note, about a week ago, a guy I went to high school died at age 43! Supposedly he had cancer. That one shocked me. That's way to young to go and such a horrible way.

Ok, enough of this kind of talk.

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
1. Michael Jackson is dead.
2. Farrah Fawcett is dead.
3. Ed McMahon is dead.

It's too bad Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon are dead.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Most times, things come in three's..........

This time they go in three's...........

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil, Cap and tax passed house of non represenatives. MJ is still dead. 2 young children "lost" by their parents found in S.C. but don't know if alive or dead, tried all yesterday and today to find that out. MJ still dead. Some a$$ called him a hero on CNN(go figure). Massacres in streets of Tehran again. MJ is still dead. Farah's dying wish was for all the children in the world to be safe. MJ is dead.

Ray

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil, Cap and tax passed house of non represenatives. MJ is still dead. 2 young children "lost" by their parents found in S.C. but don't know if alive or dead, tried all yesterday and today to find that out. MJ still dead. Some a$$ called him a hero on CNN(go figure). Massacres in streets of Tehran again. MJ is still dead. Farah's dying wish was for all the children in the world to be safe. MJ is dead.

Ray

Reminds me of the Old Saturday Night Live News skit. "This just in from Madrid. Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead":coffee:

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Reminds me of the Old Saturday Night Live News skit. "This just in from Madrid. Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead":coffee:

I was just out having a smoke and trying to remember that deal. Thanks for posting .
Ray

bobs409

Administrator
How true Ray!!!

The media is giving Obama nothing but praise anyway. (except Fox news)

Good thing I held off on the electric heat for my garage huh? Probably won't even bother heating it at all now the way things are going. :cry

Welcome to the "Change" we were all promised. Change is about all you'll have left from this yo-yo.

Bob

Ray

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hope is not a plan and Change is not a destination.

I fear for my country.

Ed51

Supporting Member 1
While the media is wailing over the dead pedophile all month,look at the other news (if you can find it),all this drivel is a diversion to keep attention away from their totalitarian antics.
We are so screwed.:pray

Ed51

Supporting Member 1
I don't know about him being rich,according to blow-dried talking heads on the various news shows,he was about $440,000,000.00 in the red. I probably got more than he does.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Was just searching cable news channels, hoping to find some world news. Commentator apologized , but she had to go to breaking news, but would go back to Michael Jackson quickly. Billy Mays had been found dead at his home this morning. Billy Mays !!! I just saw him on Conan a few nights ago. Much more of a shock than a drug addict, child molester dying of drug overdose. I was not a fan of Billy Mays, but he was only 50 yrs old and apparantly a healthy man. Doubt if there will much be said about Billy, too many MJ fans to interview.