fast and low

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Those low runs, look like fun from inside the cockpit, but I'm here to tell you their NO fun, if your the one on the ground !!!! Been there, done that !!! They always come from behind and you don't see or hear them until your picking your self up out of the dirt ! :crazy

Bill

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Those low runs, look like fun from inside the cockpit, but I'm here to tell you their NO fun, if your the one on the ground !!!! Been there, done that !!! They always come from behind and you don't see or hear them until your picking your self up out of the dirt ! :crazy

Bill
That's part of the fun, Bill.:D

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah, fun until you have to pick yourself up off the turret floor of your tank... You ever try to get out the hatch from way down there !!!!! :crazy

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah, fun until you have to pick yourself up off the turret floor of your tank... You ever try to get out the hatch from way down there !!!!! :crazy
Bill, you couldn't get me inside a tank. When I saw those Shermans and Amtracks in the high ground batllefields on Guam, I saw the light......many lights from all the holes in them carefully but randomly installed by the Japanese. One Sherman had 5 armor piercing rounds through the front...nobody could have gotten out of that alive. I get claustrophobic in tight spaces and acrophobic whenI look over the edge of high places. Never been to the Grand Canyon for obvious reasons.:dunno