Fender on Life Support.... Can I Save It?

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I like the quality of my repro 63 fenders, no complaints. They feel heavy and the lines were right on. (going up against a repro door skin that is) :D Talk about work, I had Triplus fenders going up against Sherman door skins that went up to Dynacorn quarters and all of those meeting up with yet another unknown brand of rocker panel! :scared All was really decent though.
Don't know about 63' but everything I have seen for 61' sucks.

bobs409

Administrator
So Bob, why didn't you buy everything Dynacorn?:dunno Was it price, or availability?:doh

Bought what I could find. I've been extremely happy with dynacorn stuff, wish I could have bought only that brand. I don't know if they even make the other parts. :rub

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I must be weird, my 61' affair has been going on for 36 years, shit my wife was born in 1961.

:dance:flag:pepper:bacon

Hey,
This is kinda off subject but I fell in love with all the 1961 cars in late September 1960 when they were introduced to the public. I was still in high school at the time. Be it a Ford, Chevrolet or Pontiac, 1961 is THE year for me. My collection today includes all of the above and if I had to get rid of one, I don't know how I would decide which one would go. I think the Pontiac is probably my favorite but the Ford is close behind but then there is the SS, what's a guy to do? Think I'll just keep'm all!!!