Fenderwell headers

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I have a friend that is building a 61 I believe and he is looking for fenderwell headers for his truck.

Blown SBC,,,,

Anyone know who makes a set? ,,dq

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Jim,

I have researched this for a while now and so far I have not been able to find fenderwell headers for any engine (SBC, BBC, or W) in a 55-59, 60-66, or 67-72 GM pickup.

I am going to build my own for my 55.

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The 62 Nova BBC type clear my frame and tires pretty good. If you need some measurements just let me know.

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes mine are 2" primarys to 3 1/2" , they are I think Hooker pro comp. There are pics on the site, it would not let me repost them.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tic, Can you post a link to that post with the pictures? Or email it to me?
Thanks,,dq

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think old hooker pro comp type. Came off a 62 Nova gasser with a BBC in it from OH. They rode a bus from there to Idaho :)

buildit

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
BBC fender well headers

Just a thought , but you might want to check out the 2 inch primary fenderwell exit BBC headers sold by Speedway Motors. They're about $200, I am adapting a set with 409 flanges to use on a 527 inch W-motor stroker in my 37 Chev truck.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm a little confused:scratch This started as a search for fenderwells for a TRUCK with a sb, now it's about BB car headers:scratch :scratch are they supposed to be interchangable or something?