Fiberglass parts……..

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Just a heads up for anybody else who would be looking for fiberglass fenders for their 63-64 and I don’t know how many other years big car Chevrolet……There was a posting in the wanted for 63 Fiberglass Fenders and I called the company today to see if they make them ….and they do
They are not cheap, $450 each…….and I cannot speak to the quality but the people there sure were nice I spoke with a Valerie……. The company is located in Canada so there’s a customs charge in addition to the price……… just a heads up…..!!!!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Wish I would have known about them 2 years ago. They have lots of great pieces. I spent twice as much for my used Formula Scoop for my Jet boat then they would have charged me for a new one.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Valerie was very nice on the phone and when I inquired about the Fenders I noted that I did not see them on their website and she said oh that was probably set up some time back in 98………:mock

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I received a hood scoop from them last week. Good quality.
In the past I've heard they are slow to deliver.
I order from an e Bay listing that showed 1 avalible. The listing stated 7-10 days if not in stock. Showing 1 available I though it was in stock. 26 days after ordering it was shipped.
I didn't see any import duty listed anywhere. I thought it was free trade between Canada and the United States.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I received a hood scoop from them last week. Good quality.
In the past I've heard they are slow to deliver.
I order from an e Bay listing that showed 1 avalible. The listing stated 7-10 days if not in stock. Showing 1 available I though it was in stock. 26 days after ordering it was shipped.
I didn't see any import duty listed anywhere. I thought it was free trade between Canada and the United States.
Valerie said it had to do with cost if the total goes above $900 there is a $100 fee that goes for customs………