Finally found one!

61BISCAYNE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
After years and years of searching, I finally found it. This will be my next project...well...after building a shop. This truck fills all the "wants" that I had for an early sixties truck. It is a '63, so it's the last year for the wrap-around windshield and that sexy double humped dash, and it's the first year for the coil spring front suspension. It's a short wide bed, custom cab with all the trim. And it's an unmolested truck with all the original running gear and it hasn't been all hacked up. To top it off, it is the perfect color combination.truck.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
Sounds like it's got all the good stuff. I don't know much about the pre-67 years but sounds like you got it covered.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great looking truck, Danny. You have to take a little road trip and drive over here and let me see it.

61BISCAYNE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Well, it is home...finally. I've had the '63 in storage at my dad's for the past two years while I built a shop. The shop is semi-complete. I have some work to do inside over the winter and I still need to build a retaining wall and gravel the driveway if it ever dries up. But at least I can get inside and stay warm and dry now.

Attachments

• IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0727.JPG
    IMG_0727.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 70