first time posting!

37tin

,,,, 37tin here, I joined this site about 6 month's ago, I've tried a few times to ask a question on the site, I'm not a putter person, I log into the site and I'm stuck in the lobby, and can't seem to get anywhere, grr,somehow I made it to this point! we'll see if this works. anyway, about self,, been building hot rods for years and having a hell of a good time, I play with 20's to late 40's both for myself and others, it's a passion,I have a 37 pu, low, fast, and red, 406 chevy, and the rest of the gear, typical m2, discs, auto, lots of fab'd bracketery and frame with ever decreasing holes, chrome bars and links, all the usual stuff, also doing a full build on a 46 ford moredoor, lots of neat detail going into this one, fire up in a week, can't wait, sooo, question, whats a good dist. to put in a 348??? agian lots of shiny parts on this one, I hope you guy's like humour on this site I got lots, another passion, lifes too short............regards 37tin. Len.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi Len,
Welcome to the ZOO....... An MSD ready to run is as good as it gets for a 348 distributer. There has been a few problems with some of them lately but they're still a good unit.

Where are you in B.C. ???

Dave

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Len:beerbang. Now that you have gotten this far read the posting pictures tread and see what you can do with that. Would love to see some pic's of those cars you've got. And see if you can get some sleep tonight.:yawn: 2:30 am man I should have logged on we could have been in the chat room.:cheers

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Yes, MSD. The only one they offer is the ready to run. The module burns up way before it's time but the basic dist. is a good unit. My advice is to buy the MSD run it the way it comes and if/when it takes a crap we can tell you how to work around it.

37tin

Thanks for the welcome you guys! ok, 1st , Dave I'm stuck in brookswood, (Langley) I'm sure you know were that is, we must have seen each other somewhere, gotta get together. Wengine, maybe I can get petepedlar over here to help me post picts. that would be cool, what say you Dave? chat room?? where the hell is that,,, I have trouble getting around this site, anyway, to get things started, I have a new use for Windex, if you ever have the urge to run around naked, spray yourself quick,, stops you from streaking!! If I'm not voted off this site, I have another one for tomr, Ford vs Chevy... regards 37tin.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Holy bare butt batman it's quarter to two in the morning :yawn:are you working the night shift. I wasn't that late last night to many brewski's at dinner.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome 37tin. As far as streaking goes, that's for the young guys, at soccer games.:roll I don't think Bob, would want to see, a bunch of old guys running around, naked, on this web site.:roll:roll Or, young guys for that matter.:dunno:doh:roll

37tin

Hooboy,,, I can tell I'm gonna have some fun with you guy's!!wengine I'm on the west coast, 3 hour diff, and not picts. of me streaking, you bonehead, your turn on that one, I await your reply, hope it's good..next, a good bud of mine is always coming up with ford vs CHEVY stuff, his quote, 98% of chevy's are still on the road, the other 2% made it home, any help here ,I wanna smoke this guy!!!

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hooboy,,, I can tell I'm gonna have some fun with you guy's!!wengine I'm on the west coast, 3 hour diff, and not picts. of me streaking, you bonehead, your turn on that one, I await your reply, hope it's good..next, a good bud of mine is always coming up with ford vs CHEVY stuff, his quote, 98% of chevy's are still on the road, the other 2% made it home, any help here ,I wanna smoke this guy!!!

Oh Thank goodness we wont see pic's of you streaking I was just about to call the ASPCA or would that be ASPCH:stooges. I am asuming that you know all the standard F:eek:rd jokes. "F'ed :eek:n Raw Deal" ect. ect..... Maybe you could try somthing on the same lines as his joke. Like "2% of the F:eek:rds are still on the road the other 98% ae in the junk yards were they belong or still in the traps as usual