Fishing

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Sorry, to Highjack Daves thread. Before we moved out of the city, I had to park, next to my house, in a vacant lot. :rolleyes I would park half on the sidewalk. I could see, the driver's side of the car.:clap I woke up one morning, to go to work. I found my passenger side door open, and my KRACO 8 Track player gone.:bang Of course my battery was dead, from the interior and console lights being on, all night.:mad To make matters worse, they destroyed my floor console, taking the Tape Player out.:cry1 The Tape Player was mounted on the Console, in front of the heater housing. :clapI used Brass screws, and soldered all the screw slots closed, on the player's mounting bracket.That back fired.:dunno2 I was really pissed, now.:batI walked around my neighborhood, asking if they knew of anyone, trying to sell a tape player. No luck. After about 5 or 6 month's, the Italian guy, across the street (the guy that turned me into Motor Vehicles, for doing the burnout's), came over to talk to me one day. He told me, the Buchanan's son, stole my tape player. They lived on the third floor. I asked him, why he didn't tell me, when it happened. He had trouble with them, and was afraid. Couldn't get my revenge, because they got evicted, for not paying their rent.:confused Wiggers. The part that gnawed at me, the most was, their daughter was always at our house, helping my wife, even babysitting, when we went out. Very Nice kid.:) She even spent a couple nights, at our new house, while we were moving.:clap

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sorry, to Highjack Daves thread. Before we moved out of the city, I had to park, next to my house, in a vacant lot. :rolleyes I would park half on the sidewalk. I could see, the driver's side of the car.:clap I woke up one morning, to go to work. I found my passenger side door open, and my KRACO 8 Track player gone.:bang Of course my battery was dead, from the interior and console lights being on, all night.:mad To make matters worse, they destroyed my floor console, taking the Tape Player out.:cry1 The Tape Player was mounted on the Console, in front of the heater housing. :clapI used Brass screws, and soldered all the screw slots closed, on the player's mounting bracket.That back fired.:dunno2 I was really pissed, now.:batI walked around my neighborhood, asking if they knew of anyone, trying to sell a tape player. No luck. After about 5 or 6 month's, the Italian guy, across the street (the guy that turned me into Motor Vehicles, for doing the burnout's), came over to talk to me one day. He told me, the Buchanan's son, stole my tape player. They lived on the third floor. I asked him, why he didn't tell me, when it happened. He had trouble with them, and was afraid. Couldn't get my revenge, because they got evicted, for not paying their rent.:confused Wiggers. The part that gnawed at me, the most was, their daughter was always at our house, helping my wife, even babysitting, when we went out. Very Nice kid.:) She even spent a couple nights, at our new house, while we were moving.:clap

I was feeling sorry for you, but then I thought, who would steal a KRACO radio :dunno You probably owe the thief and apology for not having a nicer radio to steal :crazy

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The couple I had, worked perfect, Jeff.:clap It's the Tape's that go bad, after awhile.:dohThe pinch roller and foil are the culprits.:confused

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had a few KRACO also. However, at least for my time, they were about the cheapest radio you could buy. If you could afford something else, you did. The radio portion worked for what it was, and when I was broke, which was all the time when I was a kid, a radio was a radio, so I definitely had a few.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
I would love to post pictures of the tackle box my father left me, full of antique wooden lures wooden bobbers and more modern stuff from the 50's and 60's that my father had gathered through the years. Unfortunately I had welfare neighbors when I lived in town and after a day of fishing I came home and sit my pole and my fathers tackle box on the front stoop. When I returned to the porch to retrieve the box it was gone. There were sneaker tracks clearly leading right to the back door of the dirt bag neighbors house from my front porch as it had been raining that day. I called the police and the officer told me that he would not be able to obtain a warrant to search the dirt bags house unless the item stolen was worth more than $500.00. I took matters in to my oun hands after the police left and confronted the neighbors father clearly the sneaker track was from a child. After the scum bag bag swore at me profusely he slammed the door in my face. Next day when I try to start my truck to go to work my reliable truck would not start. I drained two quarts of water out of the tank after exhausting all other diagnostic avenues. That tackle box was one of the few things that I cherished with memories from my father and grandfather. I cried. Sorry about hijacking the thread but this brought back some painful memories.

You had every right to cry. People that cheat on everything they do never change. If you ever help someone like that, they expect it forever and ever. Had one live next to me for 10+ years. Never worked and came home with bags full of groceries from food stamps. Glad you got in some revenge!

Fuzz

MAGA