FOR DON JACKS.....

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
My ol' friend Don Jacks told me he would be very disappointed if the Shaker Z-11 became a trailer queen. I stuck some mufflers on it and drove it to a little gathering today.......won a trophy for the best Z-11 at the show!!!!:flag.....no really!!!!....................However, I need to figure out some tuning and electrical issues!!........

So Don, come on up....help me get it sorted....... take it for a test drive........and drive it like you stole it!!!

..........I really did win a trophy and NO ONE knew or knows what the hell a Z-11 is...you know....it's a truck motor!:sorry2

20190801_181758.jpg20190801_181745.jpg

Last edited:

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My ol' friend Don Jacks told me he would be very disappointed if the Shaker Z-11 became a trailer queen. I stuck some mufflers on it and drove it to a little gathering today.......won a trophy for the best Z-11 at the show!!!!:flag.....no really!!!!....................However, I need to figure out some tuning and electrical issues!!........

So Don, come on up....help me get it sorted....... take it for a test drive........and drive it like you stole it!!!

..........I really did win a trophy and NO ONE knew or knows what the hell a Z-11 is...you know....it's a truck motor!:sorry2
Don, are you there yet? :winner:winner:love:love

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Congratulations ......... understandable, but to me unfathomable that people don’t know what is 63Z 11 is ..........And kudos for driving it what other purpose would there be ......that Don Jack’s is an amazingly smart person

What happened to the white wheels on the back .......

Last edited: