For members in need.

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I'll join the prayer team in praying for members in need.

Hopefully it's OK to be a little specific......just found out 2 days ago that I've got an unfriendly tumor. If I paid attention to the look on the faces of the (3) docs in the room, I would have some uncertain days ahead.

However.........one thing that is certain, God is in control!

Thanks Dewey

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'll join the prayer team in praying for members in need.

Hopefully it's OK to be a little specific......just found out 2 days ago that I've got an unfriendly tumor. If I paid attention to the look on the faces of the (3) docs in the room, I would have some uncertain days ahead.

However.........one thing that is certain, God is in control!

Thanks Dewey
Your in.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hoping things come out for you Dewey. You are right, God is in charge. My friend Ronnie that was at Great Bend and Great Lakes with me has stage 4 prostate cancer. Going to take him some grub today.

Also has anyone heard from the guy from California, Jeff, IMBSUR?.....with the 65 Chev on his avatar? 6 or 8 weeks ago he posted that his wife was going for some treatments or rehab of some sort. Sounded like she had some bad problems.
Haven't seen him around.

Last edited:

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Good call Ray. Saw it and joined this post/group last week.

For me...January 2011-Stage 3 Colon Cancer. (Laproscopic Surgery and 7 months of chemo).. Five years later. So far.. so good to date. (Some Green juice fasting from time to time to make me feel I'm doing something healthy).

Echoing statement.. for me though...before surgery... and on treatment dates was (Philippians 4:13) NKJV.

Thoughts and prayers go out to those struggling with health issues, as well as, their spouses and families who also need support, during these times. Hang in there. Very difficult for family. Looking back...I know my wife had a more difficult time of this experience than me. I suppose that would be true of me... if the situation was reversed.

Anyways...Know that there are folks who care about you even if it is long distance.

RCE1962