for sale ads

terry westlake

62 SS 409 for sale .AT 80 and in bad health selling what was to be my last 62.ss 409 rust free..0 miles on 409 ,60 over jans pistons.roller cam ,rev kit.fact rebuilt duel carbs. z11 type exaust.manafolds.. m21 4speed hurst with wiggley stick.P case 411 posi .. all new frunt end.power brakes.and steering. american s with new tires..4 core rid..new heater core.new fierwall pad. will need paint.exaust ,and buckets seats dun.have all new weather stripping. real ss comes with all the goodeys , $35,000 was a org.paint car....new nos AM radio in the box.. pirfect grill. nice trim. nice trunk and floors..

Last edited:

terry westlake

need to say goodby to my 409 hard work dun,,,,own,t many ,never seen a more rust free one ...motor sounds like a winner ,was built by haden profett when he had a shop for a short time in so, calif...11inch clutch,m21muncy 4speed..411 p case posi..good buy for right guy....got to love them 409s .....trump for pres...

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
need to say goodby to my 409 hard work dun,,,,own,t many ,never seen a more rust free one ...motor sounds like a winner ,was built by haden profett when he had a shop for a short time in so, calif...11inch clutch,m21muncy 4speed..411 p case posi..good buy for right guy....got to love them 409s .....trump for pres...
Picture, is it still a project?