For those that want a challenge

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Come one guys. Although it is "not" the same thing. Look at what some of our members have saved on these pages. That cyclone is easy for some of the guys here.

Hey I think Bob has a welder and a saw......….Heeeeey Bobby!!:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I thought you had one of those welders also, you said you never tried it. :dunno2

Yeah La but Bobs already broke in on the welding scene and helps to be loaded with cash.:D

And I was gonna ask its just about time for an update on your welding prowness Bob time for some pics..:good

Mark

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well good eye on a rare car but I think that one is a bit of a stretch
Finding a better one means spending far more on one of these. There are more people on here with time, experience and ability than there is with money. Otherwise we would all be showing our completed numbers matching cars not a bunch of pieced together race cars. LOL!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Whats your plan on the Opal?.almost bought one a few years ago for Vicki. Id put a small block in one.
Well it will get a small block in it by you or me. Its complete with a number of extra parts. I want a gasser with the nose way up in the air, spindle mount skinnies up front and the ass trying to touch the ground with some fat slicks and a blower blocking my view. These are popular for drag racing but not any gassers that I know of.