Ford now on junk bond status and my stock market prediction

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If I’m right, I’d say the market may bottom at 14-15,000. After at least $5 trillion in bailouts in the US and a similar proportional amount in Canada and around the world.

That was my guess, around 15K, however it is just a guess. We got close, but not quite.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
High school buddy of mine is CEO of a gas & oil company in Denver, just had to lay off 38% of his work force. He's been doing this for over 40 years, so he's used to the ups and downs of that market... I think he's moved something like 17 times over the years. I remember one time he RIF'd himself during one down turn in that industry :).

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
You have those assholes too? They seem to be everywhere around here! I bet the ones near you also floor it to make black smoke come out and act like they are driving a race car. The only ones they are impressing are themselves! :rollMillenials. :bonk :slap3
Bob When I floor my GMC 3500 no black smoke just great acceleration even better then my F350. Who can I impress;)
Robert

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
the diesel dudes down this way call it rolling coal when the soot the neighborhood...the diesel stacks sticking out behind the cab looks hysterical...

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I read somewhere a chick stuck her head in in of those for a pic. She got stuck and had to go to a hospital to get freed:doh