Fossil feinstein

Shaark92

Well Known Member
inconceivable we do not have a max age to be an elected official ... say ... 75.
I mean, it's kinda arrogant ... no one else can do your job? "I'm entitled to this job"
this isn't a slam on seniors ... I recently took another big step that direction with being notified I am expecting my first grandbaby early next year ...
But I wouldn't presume to be the only person who could vote on an 830 billion dollar defense budget bill.

Term limits and age limits. Not supposed to be career politicians up yonder, but that horse left the barn a long time ago.

cdb

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This stuff defies description. We watch in anger , we know what is right and how to fix it, but it’s out of our control. Sucks

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
inconceivable we do not have a max age to be an elected official ... say ... 75.
I mean, it's kinda arrogant ... no one else can do your job? "I'm entitled to this job"
this isn't a slam on seniors ... I recently took another big step that direction with being notified I am expecting my first grandbaby early next year ...
But I wouldn't presume to be the only person who could vote on an 830 billion dollar defense budget bill.

Term limits and age limits. Not supposed to be career politicians up yonder, but that horse left the barn a long time ago.

Hang on....75 limit..... :crazy