Foul mother Muzzie Congress POS

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
ca98d41ddbda34db603ac9c8bfd75b6bd66b7e002768729298f69991b59aeb05.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah And these A$$wipes in Washington just put the icing on the cake protecting these people and that includes most Repubeicans that voted for it ,hopefully it won't get through the Senate.

Mark

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
She is a total POS here in the 5th district and Ellison is a girl friend beater. I think we will see some Jewish money in play here in the 5th district in 2020.
I went with a cousin to Minneapolis to pick up a 64 Buick LeSabre. We had trailer bearing issues when we got there and the guy said we could run over to his old service station where he still had stuff to repair but he had closed it down. We drive a few miles over there and we pull up,to an old gas station that is surrou ded by razor wire fenci g. We asked him WTF was going on and he told us we were in the middle of Somalia down there. We fixed the trailer a GTFO. What a shithole they turned that area into.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I went with a cousin to Minneapolis to pick up a 64 Buick LeSabre. We had trailer bearing issues when we got there and the guy said we could run over to his old service station where he still had stuff to repair but he had closed it down. We drive a few miles over there and we pull up,to an old gas station that is surrou ded by razor wire fenci g. We asked him WTF was going on and he told us we were in the middle of Somalia down there. We fixed the trailer a GTFO. What a shithole they turned that area into.

I bet the Somalis think it looks like home sweet home.:doh