found an odd car

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
aside from the seat covers, what do you guys think about adding this to the stable...interior is easily replaces as is the motor...lookin for some sage advice and figured who better that you fellas...

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cool but over priced, especially if you have to replace engine and trans. Does look very solid. The 348 should definitely come with it at that price and it's still over priced with it. He say not certain on the Pontiac interior, Canadian guys should know???
It's somewhat rare and his price reflects he's hoping for someone that wants it, bad.

Last edited:

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I agree it’s overpriced, I’d value it like you would an impala in the same condition, maybe add a few bucks if you want the very rare Bel Air 2 door HT. Canadian Chevies had Chevy interiors.

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm not bothered with the interior, it seems to need replaced at this point...I'm interested only if the 348 comes with it...BSL, how can you see repairs on the quarters, I'm always interested in learning...thanks for the input fellas, this is helping me put the value of this car in perspective...

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'm not bothered with the interior, it seems to need replaced at this point...I'm interested only if the 348 comes with it...BSL, how can you see repairs on the quarters, I'm always interested in learning...thanks for the input fellas, this is helping me put the value of this car in perspective...
IMG_0065.jpgRepair panel !!! see how it flares out

IMG_0066.jpgstock panel

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I see what you're saying now, I'm not well versed on they styling even thought I have an el camino, didn't notice the difference of the lines...gonna go out and look at the elky, thanks...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I agree with you mike, we all have cars that have tin work done to them but this car seems to have an odd arch at the front of the rear wheel housing or mebbe it's the angle of the picture...it seems more radius than my car...heck, mebbe my car is wrong...either way, I've called and got a recording that has no message ability...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I spoke to the owner today and we had a long talk...currently he's willing to sell both the car and the fresh 348 tri power for less that 30K...sounds decent...I may fly up to new jersey after new years to see what he's got...

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Tri power? The picture of the 348 showed a painted Edelbrock single bbl.intake.Whats up with that?

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
yup, that's the one...I recall a member here doing a similar wagon here on the forum...that popped into mind as soon as I saw it...it's a nice ride