Fox is dead. Ratings down 50%

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I haven't watched Fox since the election. Tucker was trying to walk a fine line then slipped and fell to the Left and now I think he's trying to walk it back to the Right but I'm still not watching he showed his colors or just he bowed to pressure. I don't even click on anything that has the Fox logo and I thought I would never say this because in the beginning they were Trumps only friend or so it seemed and I worried about this then the election was upon us and Fox caved when their Masters whispered in their earpiece.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
People on the right will walk away from Fox news because of their so called fair and balanced liberal views. I guess we don't need 2 CNN's. However, when Fox goes, where you going to find conservative news so to speak. I don't watch it anyway, but this just helps the left kill off another conservative voice if you want to call it that. That is their ultimate goal. Kill or silence voices from the right in any form, at any cost.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm thinking or hoping might be the correct word that since Fox has been compromised that all these new Conservative media outlets that have cropped up on Utube and other places will fill the void I think this movement has just begun.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm thinking or hoping might be the correct word that since Fox has been compromised that all these new Conservative media outlets that have cropped up on Utube and other places will fill the void I think this movement has just begun.

Mark
Yes people can go to the internet. It's just my opinion that it will not be enough Mark. Conservative views have to stay in the public eye and ear. It has to be on TV where it will be seen and heard. It cannot be allowed to be forced off the airwaves either TV or Radio. We don't want that. The left does, but we should not.