Fred Totten memorial award.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
.............. So Bill........... it was your fault Ray was so busy....... a regular sandwich would have done you just fine !!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll

Dave

Dave, yes that was my fault.... You live and learn, I'll do alot better next year !!!:cool::cool:

After all the problems I caused Ray this year, he may not be up to sandwiches next year ??? I may have to pass on the sandwitch next year, so that I can reduce the weight for drag racing. I plan to win the "Old Fools" race next year ! :roll

Bill

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, Very fitting you got the award, from what I remember you spearheaded this event two years ago and kept everyone in line. I don't know what else you've done in your life, but this event will be your legacy. I'll be there next year, the lord willin and the crik don't rise.:pray Thanks again.:bow:bow:cheers

The :crazy Ray

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ray, Congrats to you for all your efforts. I honestly beleive Thompson would not have happened without all your hard work. i thank you and am glad you received it. Bob

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray: Thanks for putting that together. I helped put together the east coast non-car family "meet" in Ocean City Sunday and it wore me out only dealing with a few of us!:roll:roll Brian, Dick, Skip, Bob Walker and myself. And yes we did talk about you and Thompson!:D:D
robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert I heard from Skip,said it was pretty nice grtting together with everybody.Dick is becoming quite the Ocean City guy now since retirement.Where's the pictures??? Sorry to have missed that one.just couldn't get a away do to family situation with My Mom, John

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
John: Yes we missed you because there were some interesting car talk along with Bob's stories about driving his work toys:eek::eek::eek:
no pictures either although Bob's daughter took a couple. There is a good picture taken Sunday with Brian's daughter's car that she wants and a fan that will cool even the hottest running car We had so many people at Harrison's it was hard for her to get everyone in. 13 I think was the total.
Brian is now going to be our east coast buddy and provide expert shop services. But.... you will have to take it to Texas.
robert

paint helper 2

...Robert,just got in from the beach,thanks for the great time you organized with the other fellows and the families. It would be nice if more of the locals could make it down for CAR WEEK..and we could get together for another gab session..hope the TEXAS bunch enjoyed our shore...I enjoyed some of Bob W;s stories , he's certainly been around... Thanks again...SKIP

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
A BIG deserving reward to Ray for all his hard work to make the Memorial a great event and for the lasting memories!!!!!:clap:deal:cheers