From rags to riches :)

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Got a box of rags from the wifey a few weeks back, took 'em out to the Mancave. Finally opened it up the other day and found myself cleaning up suspension parts with ripped up portions of some of my favorite T shirts I had been collecting for a while :(. What the heck!!!

Here's a sampling of them, kinda blurry but you might be able to make out the 348-409 logo on the two on top:

cut up Ts.jpg

Man was I pissed! Then I came home and she unveiled this collage:

Collage of Ts.jpg

Now I have something new to hang in the Mancave!

Cheers! TomK

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I have an autographed page from a conference where Tim Berners-Lee was the keynote speaker. Tim was THE pioneer in the early days of the WWW.

I also personally and publicly asked Sergey Brin the dumbest question ever at an international conference (how does your search algorithm operate?). His response: "If I told you I'd have to kill you". Serg was one of the pioneers of something called "Google" (which we didn't think much of at the time...). I have his autograph as well, he looked to be 22 to me. Right now he's worth something like $50 billion... Seriously???

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have an autographed page from a conference where Tim Berners-Lee was the keynote speaker. Tim was THE pioneer in the early days of the WWW.

I also personally and publicly asked Sergey Brin the dumbest question ever at an international conference (how does your search algorithm operate?). His response: "If I told you I'd have to kill you". Serg was one of the pioneers of something called "Google" (which we didn't think much of at the time...). I have his autograph as well, he looked to be 22 to me. Right now he's worth something like $50 billion... Seriously???

Must be really exciting in Mo:rolleyes