Fugate's Time of the Year

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I know that Bryan is out in the cold and slush this time of the year looking for Thanksgiving Turkey. Cold, dark, sleeping in his truck......you get the picture. The man has to put food on the table!!

Me..........I just shoot-em from my living room window:) while drinking a Martini and having smoked turkey breast I got from the deli!

IMG_3897.jpgIMG_3922.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I live in the city, however I can shoot a wild turkey from my house occasionally too. However I would go to prison for it.:doh

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I'm always up for a shot of Wild Turkey!!

200px-WildTurkeyBottle_no1.jpg

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Rob, that has to be a treat to watch. I like a working dog. :good
in his day he was able to scale 8' walls, navigate underground tunnels, and take a man to his knees with a few shakes of his head...one day while in the mountains we got in a situation where his ability to do serious work was questioned by one of the macon county sheriffs department, they work maliniois and not the GSD...20 seconds of being turned on made them think twice...they actually thought their lightweigth mals that weighed 50lbs. could compete with a 95 lb. titanium tooth beast...I asked all the smart asses who would volunteer to be dutch's decoy...their balls shrunk and no one would take the challenge...dutch got instant respect from the K9 team...I couldn't have felt better with a 24 year old chickie on my arm...dutch is my world, he's been proofed by being successful on 13 home invasions we staged...he gets violent when daddy is challenged...:yikes