Fun little 1960 Impala with a factory 348 came to Karl's Kustoms car show tonight.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
And yet we mix oil and water into nearly everything we eat. The 1960 Impala has a bolt on kit so it could be switched back easy. I have another buddy locally that has a slightly modified 1963 Impala. :D Modified 1963 Impala.jpg

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Why would you leave the fire damage :dunno
The 1960 Impala is a "20 footer" so the fire damage is only part of its issues. Any closer and you would see that its an unrestored car that is going to need some serious work soon anyway. I hate the way my wagon looks (I refuse to spend a bunch of money/time on the way it looks until I know the mechanics are mostly sorted after setting for 30 years) but everywhere I go, people absolutely love it. I don't feel any pressure to make my Wagon look better because people drool over it just the way it sets and its barely street legal. Besides I don't care what people think anyway. LOL!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Needs to toss those wheels and tires. Car needs a different owner by the sound of it but JMO. :juggle
He told me how much he paid for it and it was way to much but when you have money to burn you don't seem to care I guess. I'll stick to my factory steel's with dog dishes. Need to get some white wall tires though. I still want the "race on Sunday, sell on Monday" look even with my wagon.