Gas Prices

blkss64

Well Known Member
Cheapest gas around Seattle area is $ 2.69 @ Costco. Average Big Oil commercial stations are around $ 3.50.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
$2.79 lowest regular, most Arcos at $2.99 in SoCal
I quit checking long time ago.
I still can't believe the stupid fxcking voters here didn't pass the gas tax repeal.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I am lucky my 2017 3500 Duramax Denali will run about 1,300 to 1,400 miles on a fill up so coming out to my daughter’s I filled up in Missouri at 2:69 for diesel and was about best price I found
Robert

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Pilot gas at I-80 largest truck stop exit by Davenport $1.89 last Saturday 10% ethanol.
It was 1.93 at Casey's in Sgt Bluff, Iowa near I-29 NW Iowa last Friday
0.30 cents higher in Michigan by Ann Arbor were we are now.
Paul

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I paid 1.96 for 87 octane today last time I filled up the truck diesel was $3.09.

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
I read the same thing. NY is averaging 100 people a day leaving I think I read and all from the middle class. Talking about voting with your feet!
Robert

Yes, they are leaving, and are going to the conservative states that have lower taxes, but unfortunately, they don't leave their liberal beliefs at the state line. Once they make the move, then they start wanting all of the things that the high taxes where they came from paid for. When they are told that there is no money to cover their expensive liberal ways, they start looking for politicians that will provide them, and the next thing that happens, taxes start going up. A prime example of this are the states of Vermont & New Hampshire. Hell, the once very conservative state of Vermont elected Bernie Sanders, multiple times. Do you really believe that he represents the conservative thinking of the original generation of Vermonters? It's all the people from the liberal states that have been buying up the property in Vermont, and moving there, becoming voters, and demanding more. They are the people that caused the problems where they originally lived, and now they are causing the same havoc where they move to.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Seems like everyone wanted to move to California for years and years. Everything new started there. Then if I recall correctly, a mass migration to Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana started around 1990. They could sell their high dollar house in California,move back East, and still have a bankroll. Problem is, they took their lib ways with them when they moved and wanted to change their new digs. JMHO

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
$2.60 here in Wyo. yes they are flooding Co the wind keeps them away here THANK GOD!![/QUOTE

Wyoming in one if the places I was speaking of in my previous post. Jackson Hole. We were on vacation and went to a rodeo there around 1990. I was setting by a local and he filled me in about how all the people from CA were moving in and driving the price of housing and land up to where the locals couldn't afford to live there. Then to top it off, they wanted to change the name on the town to Jackson because they didn't like the way Jackson Hole sounded.

Last edited:

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The latest destination for people around here is Idaho, personally I would prefer Nevada.