Gas Prices

Junky

Well Known Member
$2.39 a gallon in Southbridge MA cash or credit... the other stations in the area charge 4 - 5 cents more for credit, and some of those start with a higher price. Two or three towns away, and the price can jump 10 - 20 cents per gallon.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Here in coastal SC they've jacked up gas by 10 cents a gallon in the past week for the holiday rush. Regular is $ 2.35.9 at present in my neck of the woods.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Here on the west coast they've jacked up gas by a couple of dollars, just because they want to. :facepalm But hey, everyone knows that all Californians are rich right? We can afford it :wacko We love taxes, especially gas taxes.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Let's make a deal. Don't talk about gas prices and I won't say anything about that white crap that ruins half of your year.

Hey, we love Coke.......:doh Oh, the other white stuff, love not so much. I guess we all have trade offs....

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Some of these things (earthquakes, sometimes mudslides) are natural disasters. Pretty much unavoidable.

Others are made much worse by years of neglect, poor judgement and greed (electric infrastructure in some areas, flood control facilities, apparent ignorance of realistic forestry practices). These are partially caused by the voters and their representatives.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Highest gas tax in the country (Michigan) I believe, so I’m paying around $2.65. Trouble is the new truck with the 6.2L what is premium at $3.40 or so. And the governor (democrat) wants to increase the gas tax by $.45 cents to pay to fix the state highway only. Never will happen with the republican controlled State government.
Thats why I only purchase my new truck for 4 years. I’ll have something to trade-in, I hope ???

Dave

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Highest gas tax in the country (Michigan) I believe, so I’m paying around $2.65. Trouble is the new truck with the 6.2L what is premium at $3.40 or so. And the governor (democrat) wants to increase the gas tax by $.45 cents to pay to fix the state highway only. Never will happen with the republican controlled State government.
Thats why I only purchase my new truck for 4 years. I’ll have something to trade-in, I hope ???

Dave

You know what will also never happen if it is anything like California :dunno They will get the money and it will some how get put in the general fund or somewhere else and very little will go to the roads. Then in a few years they will demand more money for the roads again, and again, promise that it will only go for the roads. And again like the lying, deflecting, name calling liberals they are, they promise it again, and again.