Gas Prices

blkss64

Well Known Member
The cheapest price for regular I have found in Seattle is $ 2.99. First time its' been under 3 bucks since June

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
On my Colorado trips on I-70 my one fuel stop is on the east side of Colombia Missouri at a QT and is usually the cheapest I have found. Diesel is $2.99 here
Robert

bobs409

Administrator
$3.59 for 87 octane in Glendora, Calif, down from $4.09 a gallon six weeks ago. Over a dollar a gallon is tax now. And for what?

Slush fund for politicians to loot from no doubt. Here in PA, our gas taxes are high and it's supposed to be for the roads and bridges but the State police just stole 4.5 billion out of it a while back. They all have brand new SUV's now! (I'm sure the old ones were still fine) I bet lots of raises for the big wigs too like usual.

No problem, just like all of our government, no accountability and waste, waste, waste!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Slush fund for politicians to loot from no doubt. Here in PA, our gas taxes are high and it's supposed to be for the roads and bridges but the State police just stole 4.5 billion out of it a while back. They all have brand new SUV's now! (I'm sure the old ones were still fine) I bet lots of raises for the big wigs too like usual.

No problem, just like all of our government, no accountability and waste, waste, waste!

Come on Bob, they would never take money promised and destined for the repair of roads and use it for something else. :dunno