Gas Prices

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
SORRY......$2.63!!!!!

That's ok Phil we forgive you .Maybe a little innocent mistake like this might get some positive feedback if the right people see it and then the price might drop to your target price of $1.63.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Stopped to gas up today reg was $1.69 and crap that I got 89 octane was $1.99.

Mark

Carl 1962

Well Known Member
You guys are lucky, I just did the math and I last paid $1.60 PER LITRE (equates to about $6 per U.S. gal) for 98 octane (no ethanol) here in Australia. I can get 91 cheaper, but I don't care, I still get about 400km out of a tank (about 250 miles) and anyway, I'm not into economic driving, that's for the Prius girls.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
That would be awesome Pat!!!!! Plus you know you will have a place to spend the night!!! And if you pick it right...I'm make sure that Dennis won't be here to bother you!!!!
And I'll damn sure not invite Russ because he wouldn't come with us to your place!!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yesterday in my area it was $1.69 today its $1.98 go figure. I finally took a look at my heating oil bill I got back in Dec. 18 it was $2.69 a gallon before tax it took 235 Gallons to fill the tank, Damn Roosterfishes.

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
I heard a couple of days ago, there is a gasoline glut because of the higher value of the other distillates that are "cooked off" after the gasoline. Since there is a glut, the price keeps dropping. As long as the value of the other distillates stays high, they will continue to refine the oil and sell off the gasoline at cost or even below cost, just to get rid of it.

dualquadpete

Well Known Member
Hovering around a $1 + a litre here in Ontario [ that's approx. $ 4:56 Imperial "GALLOON"] for reg. Was up to $ 6,00 + in the summer and High test [ 91 octane] was in the $ 7 range!!! add my Booster and "lead" additive costs for the "9 er" & Stout SBC in wagoon that hurts!!!! I'm "old school" & still convert back to gallons, miles per gallon etc. Hate this metric CRAP

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yep, they are predicting a sharp rise back up to $3.00 per gallon, coming our way soon, party over!!!