Gave my 62 to my oldest over the winter to use.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
65* in Greensboro, NC, so my oldest son had it out for a spin.
his oldest is the process of getting his drivers license, on the learners permit now.
I did tell my oldest to have let his oldest to take it for a spin.View attachment 77863View attachment 77864

Your son looks a lot like a friend of mine. Also, I would say you got some balls, however it's only a car, and the good that will come from you letting your son take it, and his son drive it, is worth so much more than the value of that car. Good for you. :good

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
:D
Three generations of fun!!!
Better hurry Tom with your convertible so you can do the same with your grsndson's. You can set in passenger side your son in rear. Oh you might want to add a auxiliary brake petal on passenger front for a little less stress!!!!!!:D

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
:D
Better hurry Tom with your convertible so you can do the same with your grsndson's. You can set in passenger side your son in rear. Oh you might want to add a auxiliary brake petal on passenger front for a little less stress!!!!!!:D
Don,you should have seen me , when I let Brad drive it the first time years ago, I was a nervous wreck. My brake foot couldn’t push any harder. Swear there still is a imprint of my foot on the carpet.
Dave

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Don,you should have seen me , when I let Brad drive it the first time years ago, I was a nervous wreck. My brake foot couldn’t push any harder. Swear there still is a imprint of my foot on the carpet.
Dave
Yes, when I was in driver training in high school there was extra brake petal. I remember having to install those when I worked in dealership for the driver Ed cars.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
It's nice when the younger set get to enjoy the old cars. I gave my 409 Biscayne to my son when he turned 21. I thought it would hurt me giving it away but you, it's in good hands Stan.